Core Advantage is a proud partner of Nunawading Basketball, and are the high performance managers for the NBL1 Spectres Men’s and Women’s teams.
Core Advantage offer strength and conditioning coaching, physiotherapy, and integrated sports rehabilitation programs for athletes of all levels. The Core Advantage High Performance Centre is located in Oakleigh South.
- The Athletic Development Program offers unlimited gym training and personalised sports specific coaching to help individuals reach the next level of performance.
- The Sports Rehabilitation Program is a tightly integrated physiotherapy and coaching service that helps injured athletes return to the court stronger and more athletic than ever.
Core Advantage also publishes a range of guides for athletes, coaches and parents. Check out some of their informative blog posts below:
- How to prevent injuries from sport and improving performance
- Key tips to prevent and rehabilitate ankle sprain injuries
- A scientific approach to improving your vertical jump
- The ultimate pre-season guide to improve athlete sports performance
Osgood-Schlatter Disease treatment
Osgood-Schlatter Disease is a common condition which can sometimes sideline fast growing and active teenage athletes for months. For sufferers of this painful condition who are not members of Core Advantage, they have created an online seven-week Osgood-Schlatter treatment program with an incredibly high success rate and a money back guarantee.
Contact Core Advantage
Organise a call with a Core Advantage coach: www.coreadvantage.com.au/contact
Book a physiotherapy consultation here: Core Advantage Physiotherapy Online Bookings