Nunawading Basketball is pleased to advise that in line with yesterday’s announcements by the State Government, we’re back for junior domestic competitions!
Junior Domestic Competition will return this Friday 25th June and Saturday 26th June before breaking over the school holidays.
These two days of competition will allow for the final round of the grading period to be completed and grading finalised.
Games will return on Saturday 10th July and the school holidays will provide a great opportunity for the administrators to get most, if not all of the fixtures prepared for the remainder of the season.
In line with the Government’s revised Table of Restrictions, the maximum indoor capacity is 300 with no more than 50 people per court.
To assist with meeting the capacity requirements we will be reintroducing the following additional conditions:
- Only 1 parent is permitted to attend per player.
- To assist with changeover of games, please do not arrive more than 5 minutes prior to your match.
- All patrons must leave immediately after their game.
With regard to the public health requirements a reminder that:
- All entrants must wear their face mask until they take the court.
- Masks are mandatory. Spectators must wear their face mask at all times (unless a valid medical exemption is held).
- All entrants must sign-in using the Government’s QR Code and show this to the venue supervisor upon entry.
Finally, for these two days of competition we will also be reintroducing the condition that only the coach can bring in 2 basketballs for warm up. We hope by the end of holidays restrictions will have reverted back to what they were prior to shutdown.