Registrations close strictly at 5pm on Wednesday 2nd December.
REGISTRATIONS HAVE NOW CLOSED
Any player who has previously registered for pre tryout training MUST register via this new link
No registrations can be taken on the day.
Due to covid restrictions, no parents or siblings will be permitted in the venues during tryouts – no exceptions.
*ANY player who is registered or has played at any stage for another representative basketball association must have their association email us giving you permission to attend tryouts with Nunawading Spectres. As per VJBL rules, if we do not receive an email from the delegated representative at your club prior to these sessions, you are not permitted to attend. No Exceptions.
- This registration is via PlayHQ and all players must be registered via this link to be able to participate in tryouts. No players can turn up to tryouts without registering and there are no facilities to register on the day.
- ALL players must register for tryouts and registrations close strictly at 5pm Wednesday 2nd December (only 3 days to register)
- Players must arrive 20 mins prior to their scheduled start time for outdoor warm up and be picked up 10 minutes prior to the end of the scheduled time.
- Court allocation for tryouts will be on the glass doors outside. Players will need to know what court they are going to, as we are unable to move players between courts
- Click here for Tryout Guidelines and here for Players & Parents Handbook
- An updated Calendar of Tryout Dates is also attached. * Subject to changes to keep in line with current restrictions and guidelines