The Melbourne East Basketball Association and Nunawading Spectres Representative Program is pleased to announce its upcoming representative tryout schedule.
Online registrations for our upcoming representative tryouts are now closed. If you missed the cut-off and would like to tryout, please contact Simone via firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, that by contacting Simone, registration is not guaranteed. The volume of registrations received far exceeds that of previous seasons and in some age groups pre-tryout selecions have already occurred.
Only players that have registered will be allowed to enter and participate in the Nunawading Spectres U12-U18 Tryouts.
- No walk-ups will be permitted entry.
- Tryout Registrations will closed at 7:00pm on Sunday 17 September.
- Those that are coming from another representative program will need a Permission to Train (PTT) from your previous club/association. If we do not receive a PTT from your previous club/association prior to your tryout session, you will not be permitted to participate.
- Please note, the tryout & selection session for non-representative players (U14/U16 Boys) has now taken place, with all attendees/participants notified of their selection outcome. No further non-representative players in these two age groups will be permitted to register for the upcoming tryout & selection process.
Tryout Schedule – Nunawading Spectres U12-U18
Non-Representative Player Tryouts (U14/U16 Boys Only)
Sunday 10th September – Please note that this tryout & selection session (U14/U16 Boys) has now taken place, with all attendees/participants notified of their selection outcome. No further non-representative players in these two age groups will be permitted to register for the upcoming tryout & selection process.
Sunday 1st October 2023
Friday 6th October 2023
Sunday 8th October 2023
Friday 13th October 2023
Sunday 15th October 2023
2023-2024 Tryout Guidelines – please take some time to read. As part of your online Tryout Registration process, you will be asked to verify that you have read & understood these guidelines. Should you have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to contact our Nunawading Spectres Representative Program Administrator, Simone Hallett on email@example.com
Player & Parent Handbook
2023-24 Player & Parent Handbook – playing representative basketball is a big commitment and representing the Nunawading Spectres does carry a number of expectations. Please take some time to read & understand the information included in our Player & Parent Handbook. This document is regularly updated – this version is correct as at 04/08/23
Nunawading Spectres Registration Fees
The Nunawading Spectres Registration fees for the 2023/2024 season will be $605 per child. (Inc. GST).
- Fees are due in full by 29th October paid through PlayHQ (link to be provided upon selection).
- There will be no other payment plans available.
The registration acceptance link will be emailed upon finalisation of team selection and constitutes acceptance of your place in the Nunawading Spectres Program for 2023/2024 season as well as payment in full.