PENDING CONFIRMATION ON RESTRICTED ACTIVITY DIRECTIVES AND FROM BASKETBALL VICTORIA.
We are pleased to advise that in line with today’s announcements by the State Government Community Sport can resume from midnight Tuesday 27th July.
As such, we are planning for a return to
- Senior Domesic Coompetition from this Thursday 29 July
- Junior Domestic Competition from this Friday 30 July
Below is the most recent advice from Basketball Victoria in relation to restrictions imposed on community sport.
We will provide further advice following tonight’s release of the Restricted Activity Directives and subsequent BV meeting tomorrow.
At this stage we are awaiting BV advice to confirm exact parent capacity numbers at each venue, adhering to the “usable space” as defined by Basketball Victoria below, but will advise as soon as possible.
In addition, we will continue to implement the following conditions:
- Patrons must not arrive more than 5 minutes prior to their match.
- All patrons must leave immediately after their game.
With regard to the public health requirements a reminder that:
- All entrants must wear their face mask until they take the court.
- Masks are mandatory. Parents and guardians must wear their face mask at all times (unless a valid medical exemption is held).
- All entrants must sign-in using the Government’s QR Code and show this to the venue supervisor upon entry.
BASKETBALL VICTORIA RETURN TO SPORT GUIDELINES AS AT 4:56PM 27/07/2021