Nunawading Basketball is pleased to advise that in line with yesterday’s announcements by the State Government we’re back for Senior Domestic Competition.
Senior Domestic Competition will return this Sunday 27th June.
In line with the Government’s Table of Restrictions, the maximum indoor capacity is 300 with no more than 50 people per court.
To assist with meeting the capacity requirements we will be reintroducing the following conditions:
- Only 1 spectator is permitted to attend per player.
- Participants must not arrive more than 5 minutes prior to their match.
- All patrons must leave immediately after their game.
With regard to the public health requirements a reminder that:
- All entrants must wear their face mask until they take the court.
- Masks are mandatory. Spectators must wear their face mask at all times.
- All entrants must sign-in using the Government’s QR Code and show this to the venue manager upon entry.