As we return to domestic competition on Saturday a reminder that basketball is still operating under COVID restrictions as advised prior to holidays.
In line with the Government’s revised Table of Restrictions, the maximum indoor capacity is 300 with no more than 50 people per court.
To assist with meeting the capacity requirements we will be reintroducing the following additional conditions:
- Only 1 parent is permitted to attend per player.
- To assist with changeover of games, please do not arrive more than 5 minutes prior to your match.
- All patrons must leave immediately after their game.
With regard to the public health requirements a reminder that:
- All entrants must wear their face mask until they take the court.
- Masks are mandatory. Spectators must wear their face mask at all times (unless a valid medical exemption is held).
- All entrants must sign-in using the Government’s QR Code and show this to the venue supervisor upon entry.
All players are reminded that only the coach can bring in 2 basketballs for warm up until restrictions ease further.