Nunawading Basketball is seeking expressions of interest from suitably qualified and/or experienced candidates for the role of Canteen Shift Supervisor (Part-Time). The role reports to the Customer Service Manager and is responsible for providing said Manager with supervisory support during front-of-house canteen shifts within the Nunawading Basketball Centre. The role is a Fixed-Term Part-Time position paid under the terms of the Amusements, Events & Recreation Award 2010 (Level 3). Employees will be employed on a set weekly roster*. Applicants must nominate the shift(s) they are applying for and must be available for their nominated shift(s) each week (listed below):
|4:00pm – 7:00pm||6:30pm – 9:30pm*||7:30am – 2:30pm||7:30am – 11:30am|
*The successful applicants must also be available to work seasonally for all Tournaments, NBL1/BigV Games and School Competitions.
*Seasonal work may include shifts outside of their normal roster including weekdays, weeknights, weekends and/or Public Holidays.
*Successful applicants must also have the ability and willingness to cover other team members in their absence.
- Supervision/Management of Junior Canteen Assistants on shift
- Preparing and Serving of Food/Beverages (including use of Commercial Kitchen Equipment)
- Cash Handling and Cash Register Duties (including Point of Sale Software)
- Counting, Reconciling and Reporting Daily Takings and Banking
- Ensure Canteen is Adequately Stocked and Canteen/Equipment Cleaned
- Other Duties as Delegated by the Customer Service Manager
- Barista Experience Essential
- Prior Experience in Hospitality Desirable
- Strong Numeracy and Literacy Skills
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Strong Organisational and Time Management Skills
- Ability to Work with Minimal Supervision
- Ability to Work Under Pressure
- Courteous and Trustworthy
HOW TO APPLY:
Email a Cover Letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications Close: COB Friday 26th February 2021