We have partnered with the team Core Advantage to help deliver the Spectres Pre-Season Camp, designed to provide our athletes with all the tools required to maximise both short and long term athletic development, as well as preparation and recovery strategies.
Spectres Pre-Season Camp Schedule
- Nutrition for young athletes with AFLW Nutritionist Rylie Ellis
- Ball handling masterclass with Spectres NBL1 stars Rachel Antoniadou
- Rolling and stretching for recovery with physio James Jantzs
- Increasing your vertical leap + agility via Warmup 2.0 with Durham McInnis
- Effortless speed with Stawell Gift sprinter and Core Advantage physio Jerome Lugo
- On court strength fundamentals with Shania Gamaldi
8:00am – 11:30am, U12-U14 Boys & Girls
12:30pm-4:00pm, U16-U20 Boys & Girls
To confirm attendance, Nunawading Spectres families are asked to utilise the link distributed directly via email.